Each paper shall have no more than 8 pages and no less than 4 pages (using the format below). Shorter papers are allowed only in the following situations: corrigendum papers, announcements for scientific events (congresses, seminars etc.), book reviews.
Papers should be sent as email attachments to email@example.com. Each paper must be accompanied by a signed and dated statement of the author(s), stating that the paper is an original work and neither the paper nor significant parts of it have been published or are under reviewing process for publication in another journal. The statement must be sent in original form or scanned in color and attached to the email. The statement also grants all copyrights for the paper to IJSINT.
Paper format requirements
The paper shall include an introduction on the current research in the papers field, original solutions, experimental results analysis, conclusions and references.
The paper should be edited as Microsoft Word 97-2007 document (.doc or .docx), with the following settings (a sample paper template can be downloaded in Downloads):
- Page setup: Page size A4, orientation portrait; Margins: mirror margins, top 3cm, bottom 2cm, inside 2.5cm, outside 2cm, gutter 0.5cm; Layout: header 1.7 cm (different odd and even), footer 2cm, section start continuous, page alignment bottom, centered.
- Page numbers: top, outside, font Times New Roman size 10, bold, continue from previous section.
- Paragraph format: line spacing single, uncheck widow/orphan protection, alignment justify.
- Font: Times New Roman size 12, regular (unless otherwise stated in the following sections).
- Document language: English (US/UK), automatic hyphenation off. Make sure the speller has been used to correct eventual typing mistakes.
- Paper title: centered paragraph, TNR, font size 14, bold.
- Author(s): full name (last name all capitals) and affiliation (institution, city, country, email) – centered paragraph.
- Paper abstract: describe your paper using between 100 and 150 words. Use italic font style.
- Keywords: italic font, the lead word "Keywords" also with bold font.
- Figures and tables must have descriptive titles and consecutive numbering, respectively. All figures, pictures and similar objects must be included in objects of type Microsoft Word Picture (not drawing canvas!) and centered. Table description is placed above them; picture description is placed below them. Description of pictures and titles must begin with type identification and number (e.g.: Fig. 1. or Table 1. – using bold font; description uses regular font). Each pictures or table must be placed as close as possible to the first reference in the text. Layout for each object must be “in line with text”.
- Source code: if the paper includes sections of source code, it should be written with Courier New font, size 9, bold and properly indented.
- Citations: use IEEE Citation Style: numbers enclosed in square brackets (e.g.: , , ). Citations should be numbered in the order they appear in the text. All references must be detailed in the Reference/Bibliography section. Avoid using footnotes, as they may interfere with final formatting of the paper.
- References: use IEEE Citation Style. Use numbers enclosed in square brackets for each reference. All references have to be cited within the paper; otherwise they will be removed from the reference list.
- Author(s) details: for each author include a small face picture (2.5 x 3 cm) and a short description including (but not limited to): affiliation, education, research field(s).
All papers will be subjected to peer review and are expected to meet standards of academic excellence. A blind review process will be used, employing 2 or 3 scientific reviewers. Author(s) will be notified about the outcome via email, using the declared address.